RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICY
Our Cancellation policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase and/or your order has shipped, unfortunately we cannot cancel your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All returns are made at the customer’s own expense. In some instances returns can be made to local Dealers or Distributors which is more cost-effective.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. This includes cleaning products such as oils, as well as Kydex sheaths and Sheath Mounts.
To complete your return, we may require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to us without prior written consent. Doing so will void any obligation on our part.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Obvious signs of use which will require refurbishment.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
All returns are subject to a 10% handling fee, unless they are a valid Warranty Claim. (See Warranty Policy below).
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to you via the original method of payment. In the case of high value items like Knives, refunds will only be processed once the item can be resold. Lower value items like Accessories and Merchandise will be refunded within 7 days.
Our Warranty Police pertains only to Knives and Kydex sheaths manufactured by Ironside Knives Pty. Ltd. We stand by our products and our workmanship, however we will not open ourselves to abuse by those who wish to take a chance on getting free products.
Third party products like Sheath Mounts, Merchandise or other accessories, may or may not carry their own manufacturers warranty policy. We may facilitate this for you if applicable, but we offer no guarantees on third party manufactured items.
Warranty Policy Pertaining to Knives & Tools:
- Sharpness is subjective. Please understand the purpose of the knife you have purchased and temper your expectations of sharpness accordingly. We will not replace knives if you think they are too blunt (or too sharp).
- Minor aesthetic blemishes are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty does not cover damage as a result of abusive usage (ie. prying, dropping, throwing, etc.)
- Warranty covers breakage or failure as a result of manufacturing defect (ie. poor heat treatment, etc.)
Warranty Policy Pertaining to Kydex products:
- Kydex Sheaths are made to fit individual knives. To re-make a Kydex sheath we will require the original knife to fit it to.
- Kydex Sheaths for defensive knives are designed to be a secure and tight fit. We will not replace sheaths if you feel it is too little or too much retention, as this is personal and subjective to every individual.
- Warranty pertains to Kydex Sheaths which break (fail) within normal usage.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Ironside Edge Works, Island Alliance, 15 Carlisle Road, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town, WC, 7405, South Africa.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Due to being located in South Africa, all returns will need to be shipped via a Courier Service like FedEx, DHL, or similar for security reasons. It may be possible to ship your return to a local Dealer / Distributor which will be more cost effective. Please check with us before sending any returns to see if this is a possibility.